Spikefin built world class Point of Sale software and websites for fast food franchises in New Zealand, Australia, Japan and the UK. In 2009 the POS technology was sold.
In 2009 Spikefin also built two successful iPhone applications:
- CallNote makes it very easy to get the important points from your conversation "on the record".
- Slalom is a game with no ending and no levels. Tilt your way from post to post in the fastest possible times to get the highest possible score.
Spikefin was founded in Wellington, New Zealand in 2002 by technology entrepreneurs Andrew Mayfield and Tony Rule.
- KiwiStartup Award 2002: Winner
- TUANZ Interactive Awards 2002: Winner Food & Beverage, Restaurants & Catering Award.
- New Zealand Trade & Enterprise Funding Grants 2004-2008
- New Zealand Government Foundation for Science and Research Technology Grants 2004-2008
- Franchise Association NZ Awards 2008: Finalist Service Provider of the Year
Please get in touch using firstname.lastname@example.org